Both classes will give you the tools you need to help save a life. Check out the descriptions below to decide which one best suits your needs.
AHA Basic Life Support Provider Certification (BLS)
Saturday, December 14, 10:00-2:30 PM
Know what to do in an emergency in your work environment. In 2010, the American Heart Association revised standards of certification for medical response procedures. Even if you have taken a course in the past, a refresher (especially if your course was prior to 2010) is recommended.
- Designed for those who need certification or renewal of certification.
- Participants will learn to perform CPR and emergency choking procedures on adults, children and infants and will also complete training in Critical Heart Assessment with Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- Course includes manual and CPR mask with certification card provided.
AHA Friends & Family (F&F)
Saturday, December 14, 3:00-5:30 PM
Know what to do in an emergency for your family, friends or loved ones.
- Participants will learn to perform CPR and emergency choking procedures on adults, children and infants.
- Course includes manual and course participation card.